CEO of YAP Media & Podcast Host
- Founded “The Sorority of Hip Hop” in her college supported by 50 female bloggers hosting a popular blog, parties, concerts, radio shows.
- Graduated with her MBA from New Jersey Institute of Technology at the top of her class with a 4.0, and took on 7 years of corporate marketing experience at HP and Disney Streaming Services working in every aspect of marketing.
- Started Young and Profiting Podcast and YAP Media as a side-hustle, now with 60+ employees and several notable clients.
- this January, YAP Podcast was the #1 trending podcast in Education, and #8 trending podcast across all categories. YAP has 195K subscribers on Castbox alon
- Hala is one of the biggest influencers on LinkedIn with over 148K followers and 5 million post views per month.
- Hala appeared on the January 2021 Podcast Magazine!
Partner, Growth Marketing and Operations
- Partner at YAP Media. Resident growth hacker and co-operator.
- Lives to break algorithms. eating Brazilian BBQ is a close second.
- Built Tinder chatbot in college, used processes to automate LinkedIn outbound sales to generate millions in ARR for b2b companies in varying sectors
- Experience profitably hyperscaling paid acquisition for consumer fintech, financial services, mobile apps, e-commerce
Partner, VP of Social
- Strong passion for storytelling and utilizing data to understand performance and improve content
- Leads organic social team: talent acquisition + development, creative development, client relations, process improvement, cost reduction, product development
- Primary point of contact for all agency-related matters after Hala, Tim
- Exposure across the media industry in marketing, analytics, and advertising